Wheel Repair Training
Learn How To Repair Wheels
Our certified rim and wheel repair technicians can train you or your employees on any existing wheel repair equipment including ACU-TRU®, Lehigh, Viking and other leading brands. Training can be purchased separately, included in a package or included in an ACU-TRU® License purchase. Our training sessions include instruction on equipment, theory, safety and in-depth education on subjects such as "Heat Application".
Depending on which package you purchase, our training courses can cover the almost every aspect of repairing and refinishing wheels.
- • Hands-on training taught by a master instructor with years of industry experience
- • Instruction in basic wheel technology
- • Instruction in the benefits of repair over replacement
- • Instruction in the limitations and scope of wheel repair
- • Hands-on training in the operation of the ACU-TRU® Wheel Repair Machine
- • Hands-on welding training
- • Hands-on training for repairing bead damage
- • Hands-on training for repairing face damage
- • Instruction in handling special wheel repair situations
- • Detailed information about the best way to properly maintain wheel repair equipment
- • Training in a dedicated facility
- • Limited class size with individualized instruction and focused, one-on-one time with the instructor
- • Framed certificate presented after successful completion of your training program
Introduction to Wheel Straightening | $399.95
This wheel repair course will introduce you to wheel repair and rim straightening. It covers techniques and methodologies for basic to advanced wheel repair. This training course is provided at our facility in Dayton, OH.
Comprehensive Wheel Repair | $939.95/day
This course includes a day of instruction on rim and wheel repair, rim and wheel reconditioning to include subjects such as heat application, tolerances, safety, alloy and steel wheels, and more! You will be trained on proprietary ACU-TRU® wheel repair equipment by a master wheel repair technician with over 25 years of experience. You can order as many days of training as you would like.
This course includes training at our facility in Dayton, OH. We can train you and up to two employees at your facility for added cost associated with travel.
Powder coat training is also available. Call 800-941-6400 for details!